Mike Riley's Articles Archived

Dear reader, just to let you know that the articles contained on the former, "Mike Riley's Articles" website has been archived on gewatkins.net. Just type my name in the provided search block of the above link, and it will bring up all of my posted articles on brother Watkins' website.

I have posted some of the shorter articles from that site to the Gospel Snippets site along with some newer articles that I have written and plan on writing in the near future, God willing.

My thanks goes to brother Eddie Watkins, not only for allowing me to use his site in which to write and archive my Bible-related articles, but for his encouraging words to me in becoming a Christian writer.

His labor in the Lord's Kingdom has not gone unnoticed, for thousands of people around the world have benefited from his good site, including preachers, missionaries, and teachers of the gospel.

May God receive the glory from our efforts to reach and teach the lost for Christ (Matthew 5:14-16).

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments