We Say --- God Says


  • We say: ‘It’s impossible’
  • God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
  • We say: ‘I’m too tired’
  • God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30
  • We say: ‘Nobody really loves me’
  • God says: I love you (John 3:16; Romans 5:8)
  • We say: ‘I can’t go on’
  • God says: My grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9; Psalm 91:15)
  • We say: ‘I can’t figure things out’
  • God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
  • We say: ‘I can’t do it’
  • God says: We can do all things through Christ (Philippians 4:13)
  • We say: ‘I’m not able’
  • God says: We are able (2 Corinthians 9:8)
  • We say: ‘It’s not worth it’
  • God says: It will be worth it (Romans 8:28)
  • We say: ‘I can’t forgive myself’
  • God says: I Forgive you (Romans 8:1; 1 John 1:9)
  • We say: ‘I can’t manage’
  • God says: I will supply all your needs (Matthew 6:33; Philippians 4:19)
  • We say: ‘I’m afraid’
  • God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)
  • We say: ‘I’m always worried and frustrated’
  • God says: Cast all your cares on Me (1 Peter 5:7)
  • We say: ‘I’m not smart enough’
  • God says: I give you wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30; James 1:5)
  • We say: ‘I feel all alone’
  • God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments