"Anonymous" Made Our Day!

While having breakfast at our favorite restaurant this morning, my three Christian friends and I learned from one of the waitresses, that our breakfast had been paid for by an anonymous donor. This was indeed a wonderful surprise and a great blessing from God, since this was the first time in my life that I had experienced first hand the obvious love and concern for a group of old gray haired men.

There's no question that "Anonymous" made our day! (God knows who he or she is (see here), and will return their kind deed - see here).

As I wrote in this article, it doesn't take much effort to perform random acts of kindness, whether people are in need or not (we were not in need, but we still much appreciated the anonymous donor's kindness and generosity).

May God grant us more "Anonymous" folks who willingly perform selfless acts of kindness!

---Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets 

Comments